Ever wanted to play games on your PSP without inserting the UMD game disks? Do you have a UMD game and tired carrying it with you? Well why not make a backup for it. In this tutorial I will show you how to backup a UMD game into an ISO file.
What You Need:
1. A Custom Firmware installed in your PSP like 5.50 GEN-A, 5.00 m33, 5.03 MHU, etc. ( PSP with version 6.20 is also possible as long as you have a Homebrew Enabler installed like TN HEN)
2. ISO Tool application (download the latest version below)
3. A UMD disks game.
1. Make sure you have a Custom Firmware installed in your PSP.
2. Connect your PSP to your PC via USB mode.
3. Download ISO Tool. Extract and copy the "seplugins" and "auto_cfw" folders into the root of your memory stick. Copy the "iso_tool" folder to PSP>>GAME.
4. Now turn on your PSP. Insert UMD disks and launch ISO Tool application in the GAME menu.
5. In the ISO tool menu, choose the UMD drive and select "ISO Convert".
6. Wait for the process to finish and you are done.
7. In case the game does'nt work you can patch the game using this app. In the ISO Tool menu, choose the converted ISO game and select EBOOT decrypt. It will prompt :
Do you want to store backup of EBOOT.BIN? Select "yes".
Do you want to enable version patch? Select "yes".
and finally start the process.
Now you have a legal backup of your UMD disks and you never experience the hassle of carrying it. It will also save you more battery power which means more hours of gameplay.
If you have any further questions just post a comment below. Hope this tutorial have helped you.
free psp games download, free psp games iso cso, psp games free download, psp games free download full version,free psp applications download, download free psp plugins